Why choose Arkansas Suites instead of a hotel?
- More competitively priced than a hotel
- We offer all the comforts of home
- We can match you with the perfect suite for you, your family, and even your furry friend
- We can find a location fit for your lifestyle
What is included in a furnished corporate apartment or suite?
- Sofa and Loveseat or oversize chair
- 3 piece cocktail set with 2 lamps
- TV Stand and 42-inch Flat Screen TV
- Dining Table with 4 chairs
- Queen-size bed with headboard with high thread-count bedding
- Chest of drawers or Dresser
- Nightstand with Lamp and alarm clock
- Dishes, glasses, coffee cups, and silverware for 4 – 6
- Pots and pans, cookie sheet, baking sheet, casserole dishes, mixing bowls, plasticstorage containers
- 4 – 6 Kitchen hand towels and dish cloths each
- 4 – 6 Body towels, Hand towels, and washcloths each
- Shower curtain, hooks, and bath mats
- Miscellaneous items: Iron, Ironing Board, Mop, Broom, Dustpan
Who is Arkansas Suites a good fit for?
- A business person on temporary assignment
- Someone relocating to the Little Rock or Bentonville metro’s
- A person in-between homes
- Somone settling an insurance claim
- A patient seeking medical treatment
What makes Arkansas Suites unique?
Our clients can choose between Basic, Deluxe, and Executive packages to ensure that every conceivable service is tailored to meet any need. Each package includes a large living room, dining room, large bedroom and bathroom, a well-equipped gourmet kitchen, and a balcony. We have locations throughout Little Rock, North Little Rock, Bentonville, Rogers, and Fayetteville. So whatever location you are needing, we have it covered!
Have a question about our corporate housing services?
Cathy, Paul, and the Arkansas Suites team have been serving the state for 20 years. Have a question about furnished short-term living that didn’t come up on this page? Please let us know and we’ll promptly answer it!